June 6, 2019 Financing the Future Working Group Meeting
Time and Location
Bay Area Metro Center
375 Beale Street
Ohlone Room, First Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of the March 21, 2019 Meeting Summary
- An introduction to Mike Montgomery, the new Executive Director of the San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Board, and his interest in working with BCDC on financing issues
- An update on the FtF/Resilient by Design consultation process
- A briefing by BCDC’s Adapting to Rising Tides staff on its upcoming financing white paper
- A presentation by Marsh on its Bay Area Transit Infrastructure Resiliency Project
- Discussion of possible topics for future BCDC/public workshops
- Public Comment
- Next Steps
Speaker SignUp and Time Limits. If you would like to comment on an item scheduled for a public hearing or speak during the public comment period, please fill out a “Request to Speak” form and give it to a staff member. Each speaker is limited to a maximum of three minutes during the public comment period, and the Chair may set time limits for each speaker at the beginning of a public hearing. You are encouraged to submit written comments of any length and detailed information to the staff. This material will be distributed to the Commission members. Applicants are responsible for presenting their projects at the public hearing.
Questions and Staff Reports. If you have any questions concerning an item on the agenda or would like to receive a staff report related to the item, please contact the staff member whose name and direct phone number are indicated in parentheses at the end of the agenda item.
Access to Meetings. Meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. If you require special assistance, please contact any staff member prior to the meeting. An interpreter for the deaf will also be made available upon request to the staff at least five days prior to the meeting.
BagleyKeene Open Meeting Act. As a state agency, the Commission is governed by the BagleyKeene Open Meeting Act which requires the Commission to (1) publish an agenda at least ten days in advance of any meeting; (2) describe specifically in that agenda the items to be transacted or discussed; and (3) refuse to add an item subsequent to the published agenda. In addition to these general requirements the BagleyKeene Act includes other specific provisions about how meetings are to be announced and conducted.