Application Forms and Fees
Summary of application fees as of January 12, 2009
Instructions for filling out the JARPA form are available here
Forms for Requirements of Permit Conditions
Assignment and Partial Assignment of Permit
- All owners on the deed must sign the assignment form, either as the people granting the assignment (assignors) or the people accepting the assignment (assignees). Type the name(s) of each signatory under the signature.
- If the assignor or assignee is an entity, trustee or person with power of attorney, then the authorized representative may sign. The authorized representative must, by signing the form, have the authority to bind the entity or owner to the terms of the permit.
- Fill in the blanks as appropriate to the permit.
- Attach a copy of the deed, recent title report or lease that demonstrates that the person (or the entity) accepting the assignment has control over the property.
- Attach a signature authority if the person signing the form is acting on behalf of an entity, or as trustee or with the power of attorney
Public Access, View Corridor, and Open Space
After you complete the application, you can send via email at email@example.com or to this address
San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission
455 Golden Gate Avenue, Suite 10600
San Francisco, CA 94102-7019