February 11, 2019 Design Review Board
Time and Location
Bay Area Metro Center
375 Beale Street
Yerba Buena Room, First Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Call to Order and Safety Announcement
- Report of Chief of Permits
- Approval of Draft Minutes for December 17, 2018 Meetings
- Foster City Levee Protection Planning and Improvement Project
The Design Review Board will hold their first review of the proposal by the City of Foster City to rehabilitate and raise approximately 6 miles of the existing levees that surround Foster City along the bayfront, in San Mateo County. Public access improvements associated with the project would include reconstructing and widening the Bay Trail along the levee and modifying access pathways, parks, and amenities along the trail.
(Walt Deppe) [415/352-3622; email@example.com]
- Continuing Discussion on Design Review Board Members & Alternates
The Board will continue discussions about the process and selection of Board members and Alternates. The Board Secretary will update the Board on proposed Board member selection for the Engineer position and outline next steps for assigning alternate Board members.
Andrea Gaffney 415/352-3643 firstname.lastname@example.org